Friday, October 14, 2011

Milliefern beauties

Can you believe this kid is nearly a whole year old? It seems like only yesterday, I was in the labour room pushing this little beauty out of my body (too much?)



Anywho, for her birthday, I have been searching for a cute lion soft toy as she has a great love for all things, "raaaaahhh" and soft at the moment. So I got on etsy (normally not a good idea for materialistic addiction purposes) and stumbled across Millie Fern.

Check these little beauties out...




It was a toss up between that beautiful caramel coloured bunny and the lion. Of course I chose the lion. I hope Noa loves him as much as I do.



3 comments:

  1. Can't believe it almost one ! she is soo cute and that lion...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just happened upon your blog... and i have to say, it's adorable!

    congrats on a one-year birthday for your little one. my first {and only} recently turned four months old, and i can't believe how fast it went!

    i love these little animal toys! super super cute! i can't decide which of the three i like best, but i am thinking the frog.

    i scrolled down through your posts, and i noticed the big picture story bible! i worked on that book, as i worked in the design department of the publisher who published it. i was the production artist for the book! it was so fun to see it in your photo, as i instantly recognized it having worked on it. i had my own free copy of it {one of the perks of working for a publisher... you get free books} at one time, but i donated all the books i received from them to my brother's church library. at the time, i did not think i would be having kids any time soon... or at all. so i gave the kids books away, too. now i wish i had kept them, because it would be nice to have for my son. at least i still have friends who work there that can get the books for me at a discount.

    anyway, love your blog! your little ones are precious.

    p.s. thank you for sharing the etsy site! i will definitely be checking it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That little lion looks like he needs a home with my little lady! Lovely finds, lovely blog;)

    ReplyDelete