Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Pray Without Ceasing

The power of prayer is incredible. God allowing us to talk and plead and request things before him is a great and profound mystery. It is a safe blanket wrapped around me as I come before him with the life of our baby girl.

Lord I pray that our little girl would be kept safe and secure. I ask please that you would remove the cysts on her tiny brain and that it would not indicate any further problems. Thankyou Jesus that you are always good and that all life is yours. We now hand her over to you. She has been and always will be yours and I ask that you would please bring her into this world completely healthy and without complications. Thankyou x

1 comment:

  1. Amen.
    I pray all goes well Sarah... it's such a scary time hey.
    God Bless.

    ReplyDelete