Friday, March 4, 2011

Polly. A Sarah Harris Original

So here is my first attempt. After much discussion with my three year old daughter, her name will be Polly. She is made from tea dyed muslin and stuffed with organic corn fibre. She has a pink dress and purple hair as per request.




I am now preparing to make doll number two for my other little girl, Noa. I think this time though, her legs and arms will be thicker and the whole doll stuffed fuller. It was fun though and i highly recommend it. It is a proud moment when something you have made is lovingly accepted by someone you adore.

2 comments:

  1. nice one Sarah! She looks like a fun gal to have around ;) And even better that Inda approves!
    Cant wait to see Noa's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the picture of Polly sitting in front of the ol' Singer. sweet x

    ReplyDelete