Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Pray for Kate

Probably the most painful journey in the human experience is that of loss. Particularly the loss of a loved one. For about a year now I have been following the incredible journey of little Kate Macrae who suffers from a rare paediatric brain tumour. She is now five years old and her family have been told that even after extensive treatment, the tumour is back and the outlook, not positive.
My heart aches for this family as her mother writes about Kate's experience of her illness. Her discussion of heaven and what will happen rips my heart and brings tears to my eyes. I pray that I will never have to have these conversations with my own.
Whilst the outlook is grim, we have a great God who wants our good and I will trust and pray for this precious soul all the days of her life. Why don't you join me?

www.caringbridge.org/visit/katemacrae

No comments:

Post a Comment