Wednesday, May 4, 2011

My Big One.

Before I turned the light off last night, I had been reading one of the many "parenting" books that reside next to my bed. It had mentioned the phrase, 'knowing the uniqueness of your child.' This phrase bothered me because I realised I had no idea how to express with succint words, the definate uniqueness of my eldest beauty. Definate uniqueness was assumed between hubby and I. Infact it takes up most of our dialogue discussing this very fact but how to say what it is.. ummmm.

So, 3am rolled by and after a brief nap next to this beauty's bed due to her regular wake up call, I crawled back into bed and was wide awake with this phrase echoing in my brain. I feel like I need to get this out. So here we go. A true rambling...

...passionate. determined. a truly genuine lover of others. perceptive. a combination of gentleness mixed with fire. raw creativity. a wild imagination. a lovely heart. inquisitive mind. understanding beyond her years. a lover of books. craves quality time. a desire to please. loyal. hilarious with a streak of class clown around those she feels safe. a nurturer. a thinker and a definate talker!

A unique beauty indeed.

Thankyou Heavenly Father for this incredible little wonder.



1 comment: