Friday, June 3, 2011

Blog Goodness

I have recently been inspired by the words, pictures and general style of the lovely blog one claire day 
This beautiful blog is written by Claire as she takes us through her 'mundane' and ordinary days as a new mum. However her mundane and ordinary are extraordinarily lovely and delicate. And as I now have two little girls who are tipping this once tomboy towards the more feminine end of the spectrum (apart from the hairstyle thing. Have never really been into hair, hence my past dreadlock phase, and still struggle to make it look half decent), I am inspired by this charming little corner of the blog world. So go check it out... but dont say i didnt warn you, it is addictive.


1 comment:

  1. What a lovely surprise - I just came over to read some of your posts and noticed this! Thank you so much for the sweet review! I'm glad you enjoy reading my blog :) Yours is lovely, too. I'll definitely visit often.

    x claire

    ReplyDelete