Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Life in Fast Forward

The last few years have been full of many changes. Getting married, finishing uni, getting a beautiful puppy (to practise our parenting haha) and then becoming a mama to two beautiful girls. It blows my mind to think that I am now a 26 year old mother of two.. crazy! Inside I guess I still feel 18, until I wander around our local shopping mecca and realise that I get all mum like (in thought) about the teenagers roaming around in their baggy pant, face painted, undie showing get up, thinking, "Inda and Noa will never leave the house looking like that!"... uh oh there it is. I have aged and become a parent (gulp).

Here is a quick review of the last five years...

















3 comments:

  1. So So very gorgeous! What a beautiful journey the last five years has been for you... did your babies become more blonde as they got older? Your daughters look so sweet together.

    And realising you're a mother doesn't mean that you've aged... just that you've grown. That last picture is simply beautiful :)

    x claire

    P.S - LOVE that grey cardi with the crochet neckline - is it from Zara? I saw a similar one on the website...

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks claire for your beautiful comment.
    Would you believe that cardigan is from best and less!!! (It is the brand, 'stix and stones')
    I also love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and yes Inda has become much blonder as she has grown. Noa has been very fair from the beginning... even a little gingerish :)

    ReplyDelete