Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Nicole

I have this friend called Nic. She is one talented lady. You name it and she can do it. From sewing to surfing, she manages to excel at whatever she puts her mind to. Whilst a little envious at times, I adore this woman in all her hotness.

Did I mention she is also an awesome photographer? Here is a sample of her work (with some pretty good lookers as her models :p ).
These photos were taken at my brother's weddng...





You also need to go and checkout her swimwear. It rocks.


3 comments:

  1. that one of inda with chris and the flowers is way too cute! I hope that is on a wall somewhere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are gorgeous! She's very talented :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah! Your 'bloggers block' post on fb sent me a snooping and look what I found! I must've missed it when I was away.. You are way too kind lovely lady - I must say though your spunky family makes it easy..! see you soon in real life I hope xx

    ReplyDelete