Saturday, July 9, 2011

That surfing feeling

We have just returned from a brief soujourn to the beautiful River City of Taree to visit Chris' family. These trips are always a change of pace with days spent sunning ourselves on the back deck, reading, eating beautiful food and... surfing.
My sister in law, is a lover of the ocean and it is a common love that we share. Thanks to Nanny and Big Pop, along with my loving husband, I was able to escape for three hours of uninterupted pleasure. Riding the waves of my favourite secret surf spot with some friendly dolphins, I was elated. At the end of the session my face was wind blown, fingers numb and wrinkly, back and arm muscles absolutely spent. But nothing could wipe the big grin off my face. It had been fun.
And to top it off I had my mobile baby feeding service arranged and Noa was waiting for me when I stepped off the sand. Bliss.




What is your favourite thing to do when given a period of "free time"

No comments:

Post a Comment